Gillis "disciplined" in Scotty Scheffler "case"

The real travesty of that day was the loss of someone’s life. Our first thoughts should go out to that person’s family and friends. Both Scottie and the officer are to blame for the arrest. Scottie for trying to drive around the scene (admittedly he probably did not know what was going on) and the officer for not following proper procedure. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

This is not going to age well.

Well, you should have read and quoted the entire statement as opposed to picking one sentence and posting it out of context. This is not Orangebloods. Trying to pick a fight or be controversial or whatever you think is happening is not necessary. I stand by MY ENTIRE STATEMENT. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bobbers said:

The film appears to show that the officer lied about getting dragged.  

Unless the officer that was dragged was somewhere on the passenger side, this should be a pretty quick process.  fwiw, I did read the officer that made the arrest was there for the fatality and not the typical event staff, probably not accustomed to the chaos of an event like that coupled with their usual duties to secure a scene.  Still, appears that someone here didn't truthfully report what happened.

• Hook 'Em 1

The article below it about the detective that arrested him; WOOF

"..Gillis has been disciplined several times for wrecking his vehicle and missing court. He also served a five-day suspension for doing “donuts” in his police vehicle while on duty with an intoxicated civilian inside."

• Hook 'Em 1

We know the officer was not dragged 20’ or anywhere. 

We know the officer did not ruin his pants by the incident.  

We know Scottie didn’t resist arrest. 

We do know the officer is lying.  

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, THookem said:

We know the officer was not dragged 20’ or anywhere. 

We know the officer did not ruin his pants by the incident.  

We know Scottie didn’t resist arrest. 

We do know the officer is lying.  

yeah, but outside of that Dobie Gillis is a real outstanding criminal, I mean, cop