πŸ₯Ž Softball Super Regionals Thread πŸ₯Ž

5 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

I’m not informed on how softball works. So if they don’t win tomorrow is the season over?Β 

I’m in the same boat but watching the broadcast on ESPN they did say if they lose they will be the 3rd one seed ever to miss the college World Series so I would say yea that means the end of season if they lose tomorrowΒ 

14 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

I’m not informed on how softball works. So if they don’t win tomorrow is the season over?Β 

Best of three just like baseballΒ 

2 hours ago, Daniel Lovell said:

I don’t follow baseball either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You have to win the super regional to go to OKC.Β  So tomorrow is win or stay home (season over)

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Daniel Lovell said:

@Blake MunroeΒ I believe Brett Wilkinson said if Texas and Stanford win they will play so Ik them losing would be best for the directors cup but matchup wise would it be better to play them or lsu?Β 

Well last time the girls played LSU (this season), it was an ugly game for Texas. Maybe it was an off game or whatever, but I might take my chances with Stanford lol.Β 

Honestly they’re both very good. It’s going to be a battle either way.Β 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

I know others have answered, but you’re correct. Super regionals in both baseball and softball work the same way:

1. Regional winners go head to head.Β 
2. It’s a best of 3 series.Β 
3. Winner of each super regional advances to the College World Series.Β 
Β 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

No offense in the first (7 pitches, 3 outs), but Reese is up to bat. Let’s see what happens.Β 

Slow starts all three days seems uncharacteristic for us. Any thoughts on what the Aggies are doing to disrupt the Texas offense?

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

No offense in the first (7 pitches, 3 outs), but Reese is up to bat. Let’s see what happens.Β 

Hell of a throw by the Ags outfielder to get Atwood at third.Β 
Β 

1-0 TAMU leads at the end of 2.Β