Monday Baseball Update (4:20 PM)

1 hour ago, texerson said:

Kendall Rogers seems to either be running interference or doesn't seem to be thinking on the same wave length that's being implied.

Kendall is an Aggie so…….

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, cmk4pres said:

All my connections seem to think it's Schloss I should say 

That wouldn’t surprise me honestly. I really don’t think he likes it at Aggie and the fanbase has irritated him more than one this season.

18 minutes ago, UTexas said:

Kendall is an Aggie so…….

Someone ask Kendall if he still keeps up with the former high school DB recruit who when asked his position on the field said..." I play destructive back". 

I don't see what you did there lol, but I'll take a crack at it...

Could we say this means 1 coach from each staff?! 1A and 1B? Two minds? Say Vitello and Weiner?! At least 1 of them is a pecker reference haha. I'm sifting deep through these tea leaves y'all 😅

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rocketman said:

Someone ask Kendall if he still keeps up with the former high school DB recruit who when asked his position on the field said..." I play destructive back". 

Was that Rufus Harris?

1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

He doesn't understand CDC if that's the case. This deal is done. Contracts agreed to and signed. 

holy, hell!  

I'm watching the game, but not listening.  Lots of long camera shots of Schloss, have they mentioned any of the chatter yet?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Burnt Orange Horn said:

What if it is Max Weiner?

Augie took Schlossnagle to the woodshed a few times so I hope Texas wasted no money on him.

All I remember about Schloss at TCU is his team dogpiling on the longhorn in center field after beating us at home in a super regional.

14 minutes ago, 4thandFive said:

If the result holds….do y’all want the winning coach or the established coach? 

Tennessee has played really sloppy defense this series.  Not sure if that's representative of their season and too lazy to look.

Edited by horns96