Aggies super pissed thread

4 minutes ago, smokeyiii said:

More than that. Looch threw out the the "meet me at the Snook cemetery with no cameras" tough guy smack to you and Bobby. Haha!

Dude thinks Anchorman was a documentary. 

I’ve enjoyed Looch beating his chest about hearing the rumors about schloss leaving but then never passing that info to the subscribers. 
And if Looch knew early on then surely the AD had heard some things, right? Enough time to maybe contact other coaches to gauge interest in the atm job and get a potential hire in place instead of having to scramble and hire the fifth choice, first time head coach to try and keep things together. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Jbf19 said:

They offered to meet you and Bobby “and have a talk”.  Also got pretty personal about you.  Those guys act like middle schoolers.  

Any links to where I can listen to these shenanigans?  This has been the most entertaining month of Aggy meltdown that I can remember of all time.

On 7/1/2024 at 1:28 PM, ArchMania said:

Find the aggie internet tough guy.

2 hours ago, TarrantCoHorn said:

Let’s make a big spectacle about this hire of the guy we didn’t want but could get. Nothing against him, it’s the over the top solidarity of the Aggie war hymn swaying together as all Aggies united. Lame, they act like someone super important died. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I know what I'm about to say most don't want to hear, hell, I don't wanna say it. I'm having lunch in my burnt orange and UT hat and two gentlemen walk in. One says I have a maroon hat for you and my reply was never and I'm from SETX. We get to chopping it up and talking UT and aTm and found a way to have a fun conversation and a good time. The other guy is from Cali, so I tell him I'm a 9ers fan and he gives me a double barreled middle finger salute and I loved it, because he's a Rams fan. My response was give that man a drink on me, because if you know the Rams/9ers rivalry we beat them at Levi, we beat them in LA, hell we'll beat them on the moon, so I get it, he's dealing with A LOOOOOOOOOOT.