Texas Baseball Picks Up 2025 Commitment (Friday 7:05 PM)

Blake Munroe

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Horn95 said:

You're correct, I'm not a mod but I have connections that are pretty unique to this situation that have afforded me the rare opportunity to actually be "in the know" due to a confluence of circumstances surrounding this whole thing. I DM'd Blake about it the other day and I'll be doing a post mortem of sorts on this whole Schloss thing once the dust finally settles.

If this were any other sport or perhaps any other time in my life I wouldn't know what I do about this whole thing. Timing and who you know is pretty key in life sometimes.

FWIW, I’ll vouch for this. If Horn95 is telling you guys something in baseball, take it to the bank. His info is A+. 

Obviously please don’t pester him to share stuff 24/7, but when he does, just know it’s good info. 

• Hook 'Em 4

There has been a plethora of fairly well-connected A&M folk, including parents of players, on X promoting Earley to A&M. I wonder if they learned a lesson from the Stoops fiasco and are trying to prepare everyone who was hoping for a splash big-name hire? I am not saying he would be a bad hire, but he’s not O’Connor. 

Edited by VaHorn