Jump to content

Realist Horn

Supporters
  • Posts

    2163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Realist Horn

  1. The offense that Venables broughy Arbuckle in to run. Isn’t it a little late to switch up your offense in week 4? per Jim Trabor’s local radio show (I’m in Tulsa).
  2. I hope Sark and coaches paste this all of the players' rooms and locker rooms: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/7627257/2026/09/25/college-football-week-4-news-usc-texas/?unlocked_article_code=1.D1E.gFmt.7Ngxv-D7940h&source=user_shared_article&smid=ta-ios-share “They’ve got everything,” said one coach who has played Texas this season. “They look the part. They’re fast. They can bend. But they just don’t have an edge to ’em. They’re soft everywhere.”
  3. Texas 17 - Tenn 16 (3 Fgs as we tighten up in the red zone)
  4. [cough] bull $h!t [/cough]
  5. Rumors are Venables had him playing some fullback when he was injured - that’ll piss off some fans.
  6. Someone do a welfare check on your aggy friends - especially the guy who runs the texags site.
  7. I’m quad screening: a&m, smu, Mich, and usc
  8. Texas State now over 600 total yards. Puts Texas’ defensive efforts into perspective.
  9. I knew this week was going to be a little boring. Only 2 games involving Top 25 teams had less than a double digit spread. SMU v Louisville and LSU v Ole Miss
  10. Let’s see if he moves to questionable today.
  11. Man, we cannot stay out of the news cycle this week hope they aren’t overlooking UTSA
  12. I cannot remember what I paid for my All Sports Pass from in the late 90s, but it wasn’t free.
  13. I’d prefer that over a night game when they can get liquored up
  14. Gerry, would you wear this Texas/OU week?
  15. We have a horn reporter voting us 4, and an OU one voting us 5
  16. Well, the good news is with Arch struggling to read coverages and seeing ghosts, he is likely to return next season
  17. Sark hasn’t had to worry about the defense tonight, why do we only have 3 points?
  18. Goodnight - dreams of a national title were fun until we see these guys fold at the first sign of adversity.
  19. We’re just a dumb football team. What did we pay to get Raleek Brown?
  20. If we’re rushing 4, can we get coverage. Where is all of this pressure we were told about all off season?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.