Texas Baseball Staff Morning Update (Sun 10:05 AM)

2 hours ago, southpaw said:

I was told that Tulo doesn't want an on-field coaching role.  His kids are getting older and into their own baseball, etc. and he wants to be able to spend the time with them.  That's why he was happy in his Director role.

Clearly the person who told me that was wrong.  Glad Tulo is staying.

• Hook 'Em 1

True it’s just Twitter rumors for now, though it would be easy to shoot down by the mods if there really wasn’t any smoke there. 

Ags will be motivated to retaliate. I bet they would drastically over pay Max just for the PR and ego shot at us. It’s a solid slap back if they could make it happen. 

Hopefully the Tulo news lessens the blow for Max and any others. This is all too fascinating 😅

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hornito said:

True it’s just Twitter rumors for now, though it would be easy to shoot down by the mods if there really wasn’t any smoke there. 

Ags will be motivated to retaliate. I bet they would drastically over pay Max just for the PR and ego shot at us. It’s a solid slap back if they could make it happen. 

Hopefully the Tulo news lessens the blow for Max and any others. This is all too fascinating 😅

The mods are partying 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, TheSchlonghorn said:

Haven’t seen a mod on here or IT comment on Belyeu. Got a feeling he has turned to the dark side 😭

Pshhhhh you know I got yall when it comes to baseball. Errrbody just hold up. Post incoming. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Wrong Link Gerry said:

Apologies Blake, "most of the mods are partying" lol

That’s alright. When it’s football season guess who will be living the dream while the rest of them work? Turnabout is fair play. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2