Note on Dakorien Moore (3:15 pm CST)

6 minutes ago, Jbro52 said:

Every one normally does in case they do commit

Yeah except for the fact multiple outlets posted it. The Oregon mods posted a full article about it. They find out, butchered his moment and he’s trying to save it. Not hard to figure out. At least I dont have to watch the IG live now 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

Yeah except for the fact multiple outlets posted it. The Oregon mods posted a full article about it. They find out, butchered his moment and he’s trying to save it. Not hard to figure out. At least I dont have to watch the IG live now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Facts, once everyone started backing off the “everything points and leans to Texas” to “whether we get him or don’t we will be fine we’re Texas” I knew he was a going to Oregon. Just like Sharma and whoever else Texas just won’t shell out the money like Oregon. Really does feel like whistling past a grave yard right now.

3 minutes ago, LonghornLegends said:

Facts, once everyone started backing off the “everything points and leans to Texas” to “whether we get him or don’t we will be fine we’re Texas” I knew he was a going to Oregon. Just like Sharma and whoever else Texas just won’t shell out the money like Oregon. Really does feel like whistling past a grave yard right now.

Yeah but everyone said yeah okay let’s see what happens. The mods on a ton of sites have literally been trying to let us down easy but for some reason ppl held hope. I’ll be honest this class is looking like it’s not gonna even sniff the top 5. 

• Sad 1

If I ever hear another recruit called a Texas lean or anything like that I’d suggest looking at this very recruitment among several others this cycle. What was considered as close to a Texas lock as one can be was lost in the 11th hour once again. This has turned into an unmitigated disaster for Sark. This is Tom Herman level recruiting this year. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

Yeah but everyone said yeah okay let’s see what happens. The mods on a ton of sites have literally been trying to let us down easy but for some reason ppl held hope. I’ll be honest this class is looking like it’s not gonna even sniff the top 5. 

Hell with the players we keep missing out on, might as well say hell with it, and get the rest of the class and needs from the portal when it opens back up. Or just go after a bunch of 3 star recruits, seeing how 4 star and above we can’t afford lol.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LonghornLegends said:

Hell with the players we keep missing out on, might as well say hell with it, and get the rest of the class and needs from the portal when it opens back up. Or just go after a bunch of 3 star recruits, seeing how 4 star and above we can’t afford lol.

This cycle was looking so great after our season and man we are getting absolutely dragged through the mud. Can’t land a DT, getting bullied out of the best WR the state has seen in 20 yrs, and no offensive weapons to show for. Damn shame

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, NotGerryHamilton said:

This cycle was looking so great after our season and man we are getting absolutely dragged through the mud. Can’t land a DT, getting bullied out of the best WR the state has seen in 20 yrs, and no offensive weapons to show for. Damn shame

Extremely sad to be honest. One of the richest programs, especially NIL funds and we lose out on players you mentioned that’s insane to me. I really think they just leave this cycle alone, hit the portal for the holes we can’t recruit to save our lives through high school, and completely re-evaluate our NIL. Obviously being a top 3 rich program and rich NIL base we can’t keep up. Something has got to change.