NCAA Football 25

1 hour ago, Kelton H. said:

Can someone explain good strategy for recruiting in this game...? I feel like the real Texas, currently 

Go all out for recruits you want in the beginning stages. It’s easier to get 3 stars later in the cycle so target some high ranked guys to begin with that either are interested in your program or don’t have another high level offer. It’s all about quality over quantity. If you spread out your points too much then you end up fighting for every single recruit. Hope that little bit helps but it’s hard to go in depth through typing it out here.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, goattalk100 said:

Go all out for recruits you want in the beginning stages. It’s easier to get 3 stars later in the cycle so target some high ranked guys to begin with that either are interested in your program or don’t have another high level offer. It’s all about quality over quantity. If you spread out your points too much then you end up fighting for every single recruit. Hope that little bit helps but it’s hard to go in depth through typing it out here.

I appreciate that. I'll go for that and let you know. Oregon has been getting all of the 5 stars here. 

• Haha 1

I haven't had a game console since the first 2 generations of Xbox, so I can't verify, but spotted this chat on the UT Instagram between Ryan Sanborn and Will Stone. Anyone have this in their copy? Hopefully it was just a pre-release bug.

Will Stone kicks left-footed.

IMG_4666.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Derek Handler said:

I can't figure out defense, it is driving me nuts...

Johnny Nansen, man.  Never use the same formation, always have at least one blitzer.

Rush Trey Moore.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, horns96 said:

Also, no Alfred Collins in this game?

My guess is missed the window to sign up to be in it. Or he just doesn’t care about being in the game. I woulda taken his money & game copy for his name to be in it on his behalf 😂

• 2 months later...

Definitely have mastered recruiting and really improved my defensive play. You have to make adjustments in game if you want the best results. I have signed 3 top 5 classes, been #1 once and in the top 10 every year. It's not that hard, guys.

3 hours ago, 817 Boxing B said:

Definitely have mastered recruiting and really improved my defensive play. You have to make adjustments in game if you want the best results. I have signed 3 top 5 classes, been #1 once and in the top 10 every year. It's not that hard, guys.

I’m in the middle of a ULM dynasty. It’s gotten to the point where I’m building up bad programs but I’m still enjoying the game.

• Hook 'Em 1