Deshaun Foster does not score a TD at Big 10 Media Days

6 minutes ago, Derek Handler said:

Still better than Charlie's opening presser in Austin.  So brutal..  

First time I saw Strong speak in person at a Houston function, I knew he was destined to fail.  It was a train wreck.  Football was barely mentioned.  It was all about drugs, guns and  other issues.

My thoughts the entire speech was, "What kind of kids do we have on the roster and just who in H_LL are you recruiting!  Patterson should be fired TODAY!  Excuse me, but our expectations and those of our athletes families are MUCH higher than this nonsense!"

It was insane.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TarrantCoHorn said:

He was such a bad hire. UCLA's administration needs to get their act together. 

UCLA's admin doesn't give a damn about football.  It's like having Fenves running things x 10.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Adam Lane said:

First time I saw Strong speak in person at a Houston function, I knew he was destined to fail.  It was a train wreck.  Football was barely mentioned.  It was all about drugs, guns and  other issues.

My thoughts the entire speech was, "What kind of kids do we have on the roster and just who in H_LL are you recruiting!  Patterson should be fired TODAY!  Excuse me, but our expectations and those of our athletes families are MUCH higher than this nonsense!"

It was insane.

Patterson did what he was told and let Korn Ferry select the candidate.  Still can't believe we actually hired KF when the criteria given them was so limiting the only options were a few candidates.

Edited by 40acres
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Derek Handler said:

Still better than Charlie's opening presser in Austin.  So brutal..  

One thing you can’t deny is the players love for charlie. He might be an average head coach but not the same can be said for ability to foster relationships with his players. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, 40acres said:

Patterson did what he was told and let Korn Ferry select the candidate.  Still can't believe we actually hired KF when the criteria given them was so limiting the only options were a few candidates.

Again, Patterson not fulfilling his leadership responsibility.  As a leader, I would NEVER let my board tell me whom to hire.