Jump to content

FatherofMinky

Supporters
  • Posts

    1435
  • Joined

Everything posted by FatherofMinky

  1. Funny thing is he should have 6.5 or 7.5 if it weren’t for all the Tennessee holding & that facemask penalty!
  2. Sark continues to disappoint. He has no idea how to maximize Arch’s strengths. He gets him hammered by making him sit in the pocket & wait for long developing routes. He doesn’t let Arch use his feet or be a mobile passer. He refuses to get serious about the power running game when it looks like it could be a real weapon. Does someone need to have the Greg Davis - VY talk with Sark? Is it an overreaction to say Bo Mascoe needs to be benched after today’s performance, even after a great Ohio St. 2nd half?
  3. Pretty crazy. What a difference a year makes.
  4. Didn’t think the Stadium could get any more Orange for this game, but I guess I was wrong 🤣🤘🏼
  5. I’m HYPEDDDDD. If I were 10 years younger I’d say let’s hit the clubbbb 🤣🤣🤣
  6. I’m literally on the verge of having a stroke. What a roller coaster of a game.
  7. On the bright side… at least the defense got a breather
  8. Atrocious play calling there. Why is Hollywood not in the game?!?!?
  9. With 2 people for gods sake!! He’s the only one catching the ball!
  10. Why are they not jamming Smith at the line every single play? I don’t understand. Why do they continue to give him a free release?!?!??
  11. This last TD is on Sark. Does he not know how to call a 2 minute drill?
  12. Definitely some flaws going on in the defense if a safety is covering Jermiah Smith 1 on 1. At this point, I think we need to go double coverage him or at minimum a CB needs to follow him everywhere. He cannot be matched up on a safety 1 on 1 ever.
  13. Absolutely love Oregon going down 😀
  14. Congratulations gentlemen. I still remember when I first was getting into the OTF YouTube videos & all of a sudden Gerry disappeared from the show. Then, Bobby disappeared from IT, And I was like well damn, I finally found something good and it’s gone just like that! Fast forward to today…. Thankful Coffee & Football & OTF is thriving & growing. Keep up the great work!
  15. Well that’s one way to hype up the team & get them energized before the game
  16. This is hilarious. Half the team is prolly on the “Un-Insurable” list. But perhaps… Georgia NIL includes free Progressive insurance for Football players in return for the stadium advertisement rights. It would not surprise me. If that’s the case, Progressive is going to regret that one!
  17. Green smoke on 4th of July baby here we go! Not for the weak of heart🤣
  18. ON3 RIVALS is pathetic continuing to push this FLIP narrative like they’re trying to will it to happen just to drive those Clicks.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.