Jump to content

Lnghrn

Supporters
  • Posts

    504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lnghrn

  1. OU held Georgia to 12 first downs. They game got out of hand due to the OU turnovers including 1 where OU was close to scoring and their qb gave Georgia a gift td.
  2. No - I sold my 1 available a couple of weeks ago.
  3. Surprised Stone is listed as questionable for OU with reports that he had a season ending injury.
  4. Good for Chris to give to UT when he didn’t go to school there.
  5. I believe he visited Tech for their game vs UH. There strategy is to come hard with NIL early as most schools don’t get series about NiL until later. I believe Edwards is from Wichita Falls originally per article last week from OTF. Thus, Lubbock may not be such a stretch for him.
  6. The gift that keeps on giving. So many times the ags yell leaders make embarrassing comments. Putting down Kentucky when the school has pretty much accomplished nothing.
  7. Huag has legit measurables. Think he has the chance to be a nfl player. I know we are picky with offers but he can play at UT. at 6’2 195 he recorded some very good track times as a jr and his production on the field is outstanding. TRACK & FIELD - Posted junior season-best 100-meter reps of 10.65, 10.82, and 10.96, per MileSplit. Also recorded a 22-3 long jump in Spring 2026.
  8. Should it read most watched on ABC? The graphics says ABC. I was at the game so not sure if it was on ABC or ESPN.
  9. With our win vs. Ohio State and the Okie St win vs. Oregon that's really must have the Okies in a sad state today. If Okie St turns out a good season with a great offense and if OU's offense continues to struggle that will really put pressure on Venables to make a change at OC. I'm already hearing rumblings of Kevin Wilson (a name from the past) as an OC.
  10. I just went to check ticketmaster and I do not see Tenn tickets. I've received email from UT back in July that I have tickets. Are these tickets you ordered through UT? If so, do you have to link ticketmaster account to UT account some way?
  11. No. I called ticket office today. They said download should occur this week. They are hoping by Wednesday.
  12. Can’t wait. My first SEC road game to attend.
  13. Agree with this. I have been going to UT games since I was a student from 87-91. I’ve missed less than 10 games over 40 years. I pay for club seats, but it doesn’t give me the right to be an asshole to players that could have chosen other schools and they chose to attend UT. Do I get pissed off at players. Hell yes. I was pissed when wingo dropped the TD and when Arch over threw Coleman in the end zone. However I never have and never will boo one of our players. I think this way. What if it was my son out there? How does it look to recruits and their parents attending the game? Will the player try harder if they are booed? Don’t think so.
  14. Awesome information
  15. Chambliss is a gamer. Very difficult to sack due to his pocket awareness and quickness, extremely accurate passer. Ole Miss is 500 team without him. They wouldn’t be a team to worry about if he didn’t get his 6th yr.
  16. Tech’s schedulie is so easy not sure it matters. Clemson is a soft program with a terrible OL. Clemson has some great dl when we played them in playoffs and we ran the ball over them despite their nfl dl.
  17. What a great role model for the University.
  18. I received tickets through UT for the Tenn game, although I have yet to receive information from UT on where the tickets will be located. If someone is interested in buying 1 please let me know. Once I receive actual ticket information from UT I will send information on location I will reach out.
  19. Back in 2025 he was quoted, “Kirby has done everything he can”.
  20. My Dad, who passed away 7 years ago at 80, was a huge Dolly fan. Beautiful picture of her. She was a great lady.
  21. Tech is in their own bubble in Lubbock and they are so tone death to everything beyond the borders of Lubbock. Have no clue between what is right and wrong.
  22. I guess you didn’t read the 1st page
  23. Fans show their true colors when they trash a player without knowing the facts. It was also stated he’s dealing with some personal issues. I believe his dad or mom was on this board in the past. Some issues are bigger than football. Best of luck to the young man.
  24. I was notified through UT that I received Tenn tickets. Booked my flights and hotels over the weekend. I am flying into Nashville on Thurs. Will drive over to Gatlinburg on Friday. Then drive to Knoxville from Gatling on Saturday. Any recommendations you can provide on parking areas, time to allow for travel on Sat morning, etc would be great. We do have a friend who is living in Knoxville (her husband is doing residency at the University of Tennessee) who said we can tailgate with them.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.