Schools boost NIL funds

Sark should open some Fall practices to the public.  Have good memories of watching Mack's practices at Intramural Fields and Denius.  

I would pay Nebraska's $25 admission to see the last practice in shorts in DKR.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I wish they would be allowed to bring in a team for the spring game, would be awesome and would generate millions for UT and Austin.   School like Tartleton, UTRG once they start,  or basically any team A&M typically schedules for their non-confernce games.  

Edited by Derek Handler
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Derek Handler said:

I wish they would be allowed to bring in a team for the spring game, would be awesome and would generate millions for UT and Austin.   School like Tartleton, UTRG once they start,  or basically any team A&M typically schedules for their non-confernce games.  

Texas would have to shell out big bucks to the visiting team.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/2/2024 at 6:55 PM, horns96 said:

Sark should open some Fall practices to the public.  Have good memories of watching Mack's practices at Intramural Fields and Denius.  

I would pay Nebraska's $25 admission to see the last practice in shorts in DKR.

So would Barry Switzer 😂

21 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

So would Barry Switzer 😂

Sark probably has Michigan's analysts working overtime in a panic after reading accounts of Silas Bolden's potential during 3 hours of media availability.