Question regarding Videos

10 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

We certainly can do that.

Is there one in particular you needed?

I found it in the video. Just wanted to provide a suggestion to make future searches easier for all members. 

Watch you every morning and throughout the day. Thanks for the great content provided by you and the rest of the OTF team. The OTF team provides the best Longhorn video programming on the internet.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, OTF12024 said:

Would it be possible to put links to your video sponsors in the Video's description section?

Coffee and Football always has the sponsors listed on both video and podcast format, fyi. 

That includes the link, promo code, etc. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Blake Munroe said:

Coffee and Football always has the sponsors listed on both video and podcast format, fyi. 

That includes the link, promo code, etc. 

For example, from today’s:

IMG_7226.thumb.jpeg.436a18cd229f7ad507e9683994f25b56.jpeg

I go back and edit the description after each C&F episode for y’all in case anyone needs it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Blake -

Thank you for the reply.  Just FYI - the video I referred to in this instance was not a C&F video. Sorry, I didn't look to see if C&F videos had the information before offering the suggestion.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, OTF12024 said:

Blake -

Thank you for the reply.  Just FYI - the video I referred to in this instance was not a C&F video. Sorry, I didn't look to see if C&F videos had the information before offering the suggestion.

No worries. I dont produce the other ones, so I’m not sure if they get added or not. I’ve never looked tbh! 

• Hook 'Em 1