Aidan Anding announcing commitment August 24

22 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Gilbert for Harris won’t be a good change. You need someone who has more “management/GM” type skills who can also be a personable person to recruits while not just being a yes man and giving staff feedback they “want” to hear. 

Could be . I just don't have faith in Harris. Glasscock and Merritt leaving obviously hurt. I hope the db coaches and Baker get it together I really do . I just don't see it. What gives me hope is Nansen. 

He and Sark go way back. He was a DC at Arizona. He knows. If those guys aren't it he will let Sark know. I think Sark trusts Nansen a bunch. We will see🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

You seem clueless 

I know you are a big Horns fan as I. You aren't somewhat concerned on things ? Think Harris is really good at his promotion? Our db coaches are doing it on the field?

Being serious not confrontational at all. I still think 10-2 is a great year as I factor injuries in. And the sky isn't falling, but I do think things are out of whack. Might be wrong, we close in Dec usually. I think flips will be harder this year imo. Have good 1 we may just agree to disagree which is cool. 🤘

Edited by TTown

5 hours ago, Blake C said:

This is getting embarrassing 

For perspective, right now we’d have the #2 ranked class in Big12 behind only Oklahoma. Instead we are currently 8th in the SEC recruiting rankings. Hopefully we close strong, hard to win in the SEC consistently unless you are recruiting at an elite level yearly and 8th in conference among the likes of Arkansas and Kentucky won’t be good enough. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, FatherofMinky said:

Any thoughts how this one will go?

what’s the plan if we lose out on Anding with Phillips flipping on us? Certainly in a bad spot DB wise. 

The plan would be senior year evals, as of today. Texas doesn't tend to walk away from top targets committed elsewhere either. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TTown said:

I know you are a big Horns fan as I. You aren't somewhat concerned on things ? Think Harris is really good at his promotion? Our db coaches are doing it on the field?

Being serious not confrontational at all. I still think 10-2 is a great year as I factor injuries in. And the sky isn't falling, but I do think things are out of whack. Might be wrong, we close in Dec usually. I think flips will be harder this year imo. Have good 1 we may just agree to disagree which is cool. 🤘

I am not sure of your point.  The current state of recruiting has zero affect on the season. This team is loaded and will compete for the SEC title and will be a playoff team. Anything short of that is complete failure. In regards to recruiting. No I am not worried. Lets see where we are in December.