Selling 4 TX vs Georgia Sec 103, Row 15 Chairback seats plus parking pass

19 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Would rather this person allow Texas fans the opportunity to buy them before posting somewhere else and getting snagged up by Georgia fans. 

Nah, you’re here to sell your tickets at slowly below market price, but still… way more than you paid for them. If you were serious about selling to a Longhorn you wouldn’t be charging multiples of what you paid for… but here you are, looking like a clown

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

Nah, you’re here to sell your tickets at slowly below market price, but still… way more than you paid for them. If you were serious about selling to a Longhorn you wouldn’t be charging multiples of what you paid for… but here you are, looking like a clown

My point still stands. Do you know what the price is for a similar ticket? If so, use that and leverage a better price, pretty simple. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The tickets in Sec 103 lower chair back seats are currently selling between $891-$1,185 on SeatGeek with fees.  I’m not charging a fee and am throwing in a Trinity garage parking pass.  

PS: how do edit your own message? I can’t find an edit button anywhere. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Papasaun said:

The tickets in Sec 103 lower chair back seats are currently selling between $891-$1,185 on SeatGeek with fees.  I’m not charging a fee and am throwing in a Trinity garage parking pass.  

PS: how do edit your own message? I can’t find an edit button anywhere. 

I edited it for you to make it $775 like you asked.

After 10 minutes, the software doesn’t allow for posts to be edited unless you’re an admin.

• Hook 'Em 6