Friday morning recruiting nuggets (6:47am am CST)

1 hour ago, Jerry K said:

I’m already a Johnny Nansen fan. Is Sharma 2025 class?

I know I'm a super optimist, but I think in the end we will have upgraded at both defensive spots. We might be losing a little bit on the coaching front but I think we are going to be in a much better place recruiting-wise. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I'm full time OnTexasFootball 

What great news. Easy to decide where I’m getting my info now. Between the GOAT Bobby, the current top dog Gerry and the up and coming star CJ, OTF has recruiting covered like Q. Jammer, A. Ross, and C. Griffin covered WR’s. Exciting times. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sharkdaddy said:

Great to have you back again, Gerry! Did you wear your welcome out at IT? 🤘

Nope. I'm thankful for the long term offer I had there. 

I'm excited to be a part of OTF, and some other opportunities I have to make decisions on in the next 3-4 months that would fit with being part of the OnTexasFootball team. 

• Hook 'Em 6

56 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Nope. I'm thankful for the long term offer I had there. 

I'm excited to be a part of OTF, and some other opportunities I have to make decisions on in the next 3-4 months that would fit with being part of the OnTexasFootball team. 

National Spokesman for Manscape? Way to go Gerry!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I'm full time OnTexasFootball 

Wow, that is great!  I enjoy seeing you being spontaneous and extemporaneous at OTF.  I am certain other national sports pundit services will be glad to have you guest commenting in your own inimitable manner in the near future.

ON3's loss is a big gain for Texas football fans and for On Texas Football.  So enthused you are free to be all Gerry.

Did your Twitter handle change?

🤘🏻🤘🤘🏼🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿

Edited by BurntOrangeHorn
Grammar and spelling
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, BurntOrangeHorn said:

Wow, that is great!  I enjoy seeing you being spontaneous and extemporaneous at OTF.  I am certain other national sports pundit services will be glad to have you guest commenting in your own inimitable manner in the near future.

ON3's loss is a big gain for Texas football fans and for On Texas Football.  So enthused you are free to be all Gerry.

Did your Twitter handle change?

🤘🏻🤘🤘🏼🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿

I'm the same twitter!