The SEC & Big Ten - NCAA is a Big ???

11 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

I hope they add divisions to those leagues like the Atlantic and Pacific coast plus maybe a region solely for the southeastern teams! 

Wait a second...

I do still want to see regional rival play. 5 games could revolve around regional teams/rivals and the other half being scheduled as tough or easy as you want. Big dawgs will pay to fight each other and create the money games.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Nate Russ said:

I do still want to see regional rival play. 5 games could revolve around regional teams/rivals and the other half being scheduled as tough or easy as you want. Big dawgs will pay to fight each other and create the money games.

Totally agree. There has to be some regionality!

Texas needs to play A&M and OU. Rivalries matter. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don’t think the NCAA is going away, but big time football is going to change forever. There are too many schools (1,000+) and too many non-revenue sports that will continue to compete at some level.  The NCAA is really a victim (not in a sympathetic way) of having a membership that’s extremely diverse and they’ve failed to react to that quickly enough as the money for big time football and NIL has changed the landscape.  

I look forward to the future 48 or 64 team premier league.  I’m tired of meaningless bowl games that no one attends and even fewer people watch.  100% free agency is upon us and it’s up to the premier league and a players group to determine how to regulate transfers, NIL, player contracts, etc.  The current situation is a mess. 

• Hook 'Em 1