Texas Has Best Chance To Win National Championship Per ESPN

RAT POISON!!!!!!  🐀☠️

Someone please contact the Sark and the rest of the coaching staff and tell them to talk to the players about NOT reading the press clippings.....just ask ND about NIU.

Edited by Adam Lane
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

Following thread to thread triggered over something, Huh? The ignore function comes in very handy with people like you 😢😢😂😂

Use it.  I'd have one less annoying asshole like you to read.

52 minutes ago, GetHooked said:

Use it.  I'd have one less annoying asshole like you to read.

Brother,

Not taking sides.  No reason to resort to this. Just let it go or ignore the guy.  

Peace be with you. 😊

It's a GREAT time to be a Longhorn fan!  Hook'em!

• Hook 'Em 2

Not to rain on the excitement, but I'm personally not going to use the b-word until we go a full season without losing to a team we're clearly better than. Last year was great but we came out sloppy with a stinker of a first quarter against a bad OU team. Fingers crossed, knock on wood!