Jump to content

Jonas Peterson

Supporters
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonas Peterson

  1. See! It worked!
  2. No one? Well this is embarrassing...
  3. Confession time. I'm sure I'm not the only superstitious fan out there. Do you have any things you do every longhorn game day, things you "have" to do for the team to win? (It's real) I always have a shower in the morning of games, razor shave (other days I only use a trimmer if i shave at all), put on a clean longhorn t-shirt (a new one each season, it also has to be washed between games), clean pants, clean socks, clean sneakers. All this has to happen before College Gameday starts at 8 am. Writing it down feels almost embarrassing, but here we are...
  4. Updated link (free to read)
  5. It was ugly as hell, but it was nowhere near as bad as last year around this time. A win is a win. Move on, re-group, focus on Tennessee.
  6. That's not the same thing as a man in power slapping a woman and a younger man laughing about it, optics matter. Do I think Arch condones violence against women? No way, but the best way to move past all the bull crap was to apologize and move on.
  7. Not that it matters, but I think the media team will release a proper mini movie from this game, that was just an appetizer.
  8. Mateer being Mid-tier. Hate to see it.
  9. Oregon can't wait for their conference games so they can look like a good team again.
  10. So did almost all the pundits.
  11. He had pasta. Or he said so on Pat McAfee earlier today 🙂
  12. Love Supreme Pizza Bar (Manor) does good wood fired pizza
  13. Oh boy... It really depends on budget and how adventurous you are food wise. These are some of my favorites, but I don't always go for normal. Breakfast tacos at El Primo on South 1st. It's just a truck, but the tacos are great. I hear Granny's Tacos is great too. If you want a more normal breakfast, I'd try Swedish Hill, they have 3 locations now. Everyone always recommends Matt's El Rancho, and if you love Tex Mex, it's the place to go. I think it's overrated. I much prefer Licha's Cantina on the east side. The happy hour is extremely affordable. Elizabeth Street Cafe is a great Vietnamese on South 1st If you want to try some fancier places I'd try Canje (Caribbean), Oseyo (Korean) or of course Uchi or Uchiko. The happy hour menu at Uchi and Uchiko are great value. Este on Manor is great too. For BBQ I'd try to get into Leroy and Lewis (South Austin) or KG BBQ (truck) at Oddwood Brewing (Manor Road and Airport) If you just want a fun place at a great location, try Hula Hut or sit outside at Gueros Taco Bar on South Congress and listen to music. Happy Hour at Loro is always fun. Sour Duck is nice too, great outdoor place with good simple food.
  14. Kind of. A mild high ankle sprain takes 6 weeks to heal, a more severe one can take 3 months or more. I doubt he'd be jogging 5 days after any variety.
  15. So no high ankle sprain?
  16. The articles are getting shorter and shorter.
  17. What does that have to do with this post?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.