Volleyball at Baylor Sept 18

bierce

Second set a lot dicier after a Baylor challenge of a touch ruling on Baylor upheld, and Baylor went on a 3-0 tun to take a late 1 point lead.  25-23 Texas with a big drop in hitting percentage.  Rutherford has been nails all match so far, and Singletary has been a blocking machine. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Straight sets 🤘

Also, if BU ever has more than a dozen fans show up for another volleyball match again this season, they should do something about allowing those little punk-asses yelling within a foot of opponents' servers.

I'm not a huge fan of what we do with Men's swimming in the Greg (call me old, I am), but at least they're not violating personal space.

25 minutes ago, GoHorns1 said:

Appears that Jarrett is still trying different lineups.

I have no problem with that considering that Lauenstein just became available and Carlson was added to give us 2 high quality setter instead of one.

Maybe Carlson played a lot tonight because it was against her old team.  Maybe it was because we are finally seeing the end game of two setters rotating in for each other every set.  We might get an answer to that question against Hawaii.

We just won a game on the road against a top 20 team in straight sets.  We might not three-peat, but I'm not worried at all about this team or the state of the program.

• Hook 'Em 2