Other College Games Thread: Week 5

Gerry Hamilton

30 minutes ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

My momma always said a hit dog will holler. He may not have ran him off himself, but at the end of the day he's in charge of the roster. I haven't heard anything about him trying to keep DG. 

Yeah it’s an odd look. Your current QB situation has nothing to do with what Gabriel decided to do. Gabriel isn’t the reason why OU is in this pickle.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ladies and gentlemen, this game is just another episode on Cristoballing.  You can always count on him to spit the bed against an opponent he should beat handily.  If this keeps up, Quinn Ewers will have a great chance to retake the lead in the Heisman race assuming he plays tomorrow and has a good showing and doesn’t reinjure himself.  You love to see it.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

Ladies and gentlemen, this game is just another episode on Cristoballing.  You can always count on him to spit the bed against an opponent he should beat handily.  If this keeps up, Quinn Ewers will have a great chance to retake the lead in the Heisman race assuming he plays tomorrow and has a good showing and doesn’t reinjure himself.  You love to see it.

Year in and out miami is going to get in their own way with a wtf loss. I feel bad for them because that was the sentiment about us until last season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

Wow! That call?!

Looks like he the Miami kid held him by the collar?

(I watch most games without sound, so apologies if that was obvious from play X play)

Edited by horns96