Late Night Recruiting Snack (Monday 11:20 p.m.)

• Moderators

A quick late night recruiting snack.

First on the topic of five-star ATH Michael Terry III.

I wanted to reiterate the confidence boost from our @Gerry Hamilton from last week. There has been a surge in confidence from the Longhorns' side in the past couple of days based off of conversations I have had in Austin and San Antonio.

When I visited Alamo Heights a last week, the plan in place was a decision later in the cycle in December. That very well could be the case, but I think there will be a clear clubhouse favorite after the Georgia week where Texas will host the five-star San Antonio athlete for an official visit.

Nebraska has been the top contender in this fight, however with where things stand currently, they will need a wave of momentum to take back the top spot. Texas holds a comfortable lead at the moment.

• Hook 'Em 28
  • Thanks 1