Other College Games Thread: Week 6

I hope this Bama game showing doubters just how good Texas is. We did a lot of the things that Bama is doing today. We didn't play the run well according to some, we had a turnover, we had untimely penalties... and still had an 8 point lead at halftime and won by 22. Bama is down by 9. Big difference between us and them is our margin for error is significantly larger. But yeah we have some things to clean up, hopefully this bye week they do.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

Hugh Freeze is an idiot. Why the hell does Jarquez Hunter only have 10 carries? Is he hurt or got knocked out of the game? If not that should be grounds for Hugh to be fired.

No I think it’s more Thorne takes every read option and that has taken away from hunter 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

I hope this Bama game showing doubters just how good Texas is. We did a lot of the things that Bama is doing today. We didn't play the run well according to some, we had a turnover, we had untimely penalties... and still had an 8 point lead at halftime and won by 22. Bama is down by 9. Big difference between us and them is our margin for error is significantly larger. But yeah we have some things to clean up, hopefully this bye week they do.

Big drive for Vandy coming up or Bama will win 50 + 23

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, ArizonaLonghorn said:

Bulletin Board Aggies feeling a bit chesty after their beat down of # 9 Missouri. In response to the question "We beat #9…where do we move up?" this was my favorite response

Screenshot (426).png

5 hours ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

If this holds up, TexAgs is gonna have some of the wildest takes of all time 😂

Yep

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ArizonaLonghorn said:

Bulletin Board Aggies feeling a bit chesty after their beat down of # 9 Missouri. In response to the question "We beat #9…where do we move up?" this was my favorite response

Screenshot (426).png

The best non p4 team in bowling green?  All I had to read 

• Haha 3