Gameday Atmosphere 2024

2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I personally do. 

talked about it this morning on Coffee & Football, but I think this is the most anticipated spring game since 2004 

Its definitely going to carry over to the season, top 5 ranking, first season in SEC, etc…

I agree with that but let us go into more depth. 2023 was the first year in well over a decade that UT lived up to expectations. As the Spring semester unfolds with the Spring Game, possible additions through the portal, and 2025 recruits committing expectations will continue to rise. I imagine every home game will be a sell out as the fans want to relive the success of 2023 and look forward to seeing SEC opponents for the first in DKR. As we continue to win, the fans’ expectations will continue to soar and explode at each home game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Robert Gilbert said:

I agree with that but let us go into more depth. 2023 was the first year in well over a decade that UT lived up to expectations. As the Spring semester unfolds with the Spring Game, possible additions through the portal, and 2025 recruits committing expectations will continue to rise. I imagine every home game will be a sell out as the fans want to relive the success of 2023 and look forward to seeing SEC opponents for the first in DKR. As we continue to win, the fans’ expectations will continue to soar and explode at each home game. 

And you have Quinn back and A LOT of Arch in the spring game plus new portal additions and 17 early enrollees ... spring game is going to be must watch TV in April for Texas fans!

I have been a fan of UT football since 1967 when I was in third grade. My first game was in 1977 vs Baylor when Earl ran for over 180 yards and a TD (6th Street was an amazing sight for a small town freshman in college). I have been to numerous football, basketball, baseball games since then and I have never been more excited about an upcoming team and season as the 2024 season. 

• Hook 'Em 1