Texas Offensive Line Named to Midseason Joe Moore Watch List

• Moderators

Some midseason praise for Kyle Flood's group on the offensive line!

The Texas offensive line unit holds the top spot in pass protection efficiency per PFF.

Three Longhorns have already received SEC Offensive Linemen of the Week Honors this year as well – Cam Williams, Kelvin Banks and Jake Majors.

• Hook 'Em 12

21 minutes ago, Rhenk6768 said:

This week and next week will really prove if this O-line is worthy of the Joe Moore award. I think they travel and have a big game Saturday. Big boys are gonna eat. Hook 'em!

Bingo.  We are at the put up or shut up point. Still much to prove.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Rhenk6768 said:

This week and next week will really prove if this O-line is worthy of the Joe Moore award. I think they travel and have a big game Saturday. Big boys are gonna eat. Hook 'em!

I definitely agree. Texas passed its first test vs. Michigan, now let’s see the sustained dominance against teams of similar caliber in the trenches. 

• Hook 'Em 7