My Top 12 After Week Seven

• Moderators

The AP Top 25 comes out in just over an hour, however I wanted to throw out what my ballot would look like after week seven.

My Top 12

1. Texas
  2. Oregon
  3. Penn State
  4. Ohio State
  5. Georgia
  6. Miami (FL)
  7. Clemson
  8. Alabama
  9. Iowa State
  10. Tennessee
  11. LSU
  12. G5: Boise State

Next Up:

• Notre Dame
  • Indiana
  • Texas A&M
  • BYU

Some takeaways.

– 1-2-3 feel pretty locked in. Penn State deserves some credit for their comeback win on the road yesterday.

– Ohio State over Georgia feels pretty safe to me. Georgia allowing 31 points to Miss State is gross.

– I am not a believer in Miami and won't be a believer in Miami this year. Clemson is the team to beat in the ACC.

– Alabama and Tennessee drop a bit for me even after wins. Both teams look very beatable.

– Welcome back LSU! Maybe I was completely wrong on them. 

– College Football needs Ashton Jeanty in the Playoff.

• Hook 'Em 8

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Lock n Horns said:

Penn State and ISU are pretenders

I don’t want to get sucked back into Penn State, but could this be the year for James Franklin? Probably not. 

Iowa State - Texas Tech for the Big 12 title? BYU in play? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

I don’t want to get sucked back into Penn State, but could this be the year for James Franklin? Probably not. 

Iowa State - Texas Tech for the Big 12 title? BYU in play? 

BYU is playing good football... for BYU.  Combine that with they don't have a ranked team on their remaining schedule and they could actually go undefeated in the regular season.  They're my B12 CG against Iowa Steak.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

The AP Top 25 comes out in just over an hour, however I wanted to throw out what my ballot would look like after week seven.

My Top 12

1. Texas
  2. Oregon
  3. Penn State
  4. Ohio State
  5. Georgia
  6. Miami (FL)
  7. Clemson
  8. Alabama
  9. Iowa State
  10. Tennessee
  11. LSU
  12. G5: Boise State

Next Up:

• Notre Dame
  • Indiana
  • Texas A&M
  • BYU

Some takeaways.

– 1-2-3 feel pretty locked in. Penn State deserves some credit for their comeback win on the road yesterday.

– Ohio State over Georgia feels pretty safe to me. Georgia allowing 31 points to Miss State is gross.

– I am not a believer in Miami and won't be a believer in Miami this year. Clemson is the team to beat in the ACC.

– Alabama and Tennessee drop a bit for me even after wins. Both teams look very beatable.

– Welcome back LSU! Maybe I was completely wrong on them. 

– College Football needs Ashton Jeanty in the Playoff.

Most of these teams are frauds 😂 I think Oregon was VERY fortunate they faced Ohio State at home. Still think it’s us vs Ohio State in the natty, barring major injury.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, goattalk100 said:

Most of these teams are frauds 😂 I think Oregon was VERY fortunate they faced Ohio State at home. Still think it’s us vs Ohio State in the natty, barring major injury.

I can't say I disagree.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

I can't say I disagree.

Very curious to see how we run the ball against Georgia’s front. Don’t think they can stack the front & let us air it out. Think they will play to stop the pass & see if we can consistently run the ball against them. We did it pretty well against OUs front but that’s one thing I’m looking out for in that game.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

Miami is a joke. They’ll get prison sexed in the ACC championship. Likely lose a very winnable game before then too. No defense and an overrated QB who routinely spots teams 7-14 points.

I haven't been impressed with Ward at all. Miami in general should have two losses.

• Hook 'Em 3