Quinn Ewers shaky starts in big games.

I have a crazy theory that the reason Quinn always seems to have shaky starts in big games is because he doesn’t change his routine, which includes an extremely heavy sniff of smelling salts before drives, in big games, and that plus the increased crowd energy has him too amped. Can anyone get me his number so I can tell him this?

You really said this out loud? So you're going to forget about Quinn against Bama, Big 12 Championship Quinn, Quinn at the Big House... come on man stop doing this. There's a whole Big Game Quinn moniker and it ain't because he starts shaky. What did you expect after a month of not playing football? 

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

You really said this out loud? So you're going to forget about Quinn against Bama, Big 12 Championship Quinn, Quinn at the Big House... come on man stop doing this. There's a whole Big Game Quinn moniker and it ain't because he starts shaky. What did you expect after a month of not playing football? 

AYEEEEEEE.

someone on here has some sense! Thank you! 😂😂😂

• Hook 'Em 2

He’s had 2 bad starts in big games, both against OU

didnt play for a month and there was rust and give OU credit, they have a pretty good defense. Last season who knows but played great 2.5-3 quarters of that game if I remember correctly

he absolutely dummied Alabama for the 5 quarters he played against them and then Michigan, big 12 championship as well. 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Nederlandboy42 said:

I have a crazy theory that the reason Quinn always seems to have shaky starts in big games is because he doesn’t change his routine, which includes an extremely heavy sniff of smelling salts before drives, in big games, and that plus the increased crowd energy has him too amped. Can anyone get me his number so I can tell him this?

Post less

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

6 hours ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

This is obviously a joke, what is with the vitriol on this post 😂