No. 5 Texas at No. 25 Vanderbilt Game Week Thread

5 hours ago, Joe Zura said:

Not saying it’s real but I’m seeing a lot of stuff on twitter saying that Quinn is sitting the rest of the year to prepare for the draft  @Bobby Burton or @Gerry Hamilton??

For the Draft? As in The NFL Draft??? He is not ready for The NFL and the only prep he could do is to get more time, more game like situations. Get in the Film Room, Get in the weight room and work on your skill set that transfers to game like situations. Work on the mind set that transfers to situational football. Quinn needs more development time. He is still young, needs more time.

Edited by Mark Futrell

Have watched a few Vandy games this year and the offense just seems so 'backyard' with Pavia running the show.  I'd have Hill spying him the whole game with likely a second.  He keep plays alive until the DBs break down and then he finds the open guy... OR he takes off without hesitation.  Our DBs will be some of the best he's faced this year and I don't think he's going to hold up.  I also think his OL will tire before the end of the 3rd.  They're a REALLY scrappy team, following their leader.  That said, I think we take them to the woodshed and give other teams a blueprint on how they COULD beat Pavia if they had our defense.

• Hook 'Em 1