Quinn Ewers leadership.

Dale

In my honest opinion, Quinn Ewers doesn't seem like he's a leader in that locker room. Sark keeps saying this is Quinn's team, okay, I get that, but Quinn needs to be outspoken. Forget about being a QB for once; be a leader, speak up. I was expecting to see Quinn on the sideline at least showing some emotion that they are losing badly at the moment. I didn't see any of it. I remember Sark got on Arch Manning's case for little mistakes he made. Why not get on Quinn's case too? leadership is vital for any organization or team, encompassing the guidance, inspiration, and motivation of others towards a shared objective. Effective leaders are characterized by clear communication, informed decision-making, and the empowerment of team members to realize their utmost capabilities. They lead by example, encourage teamwork, and handle conflicts in a constructive manner to attain success. It is essential for leaders to demonstrate integrity, resilience, and foresight to overcome obstacles and guide their team to victory.

1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said:

There are different types of leaders.

Like you, I’d like to see more rallying of the troops, more overt fire displayed. But that’s not the only way to lead.

I think to me along those lines what I would have liked to see is more positive body language, especially in the 2nd half. There were times when the RBs dropped the ball or something wasn’t executed well enough & it was a lot of meh attitude. I would love to see Quinn take the next step & just go up to a guy & encourage him. Seems to be a lot of quiet leadership on the offensive side but would love for Quinn to step up a little more with little things like that.