Questions for Coffee and Football

To start us off, Sark said at his press conference today that talents such as Jerrin Thompson left on their own accord. While I appreciate our coaching staffs honesty with recruits and current members of the roster. What does Jerrins self exit say about the other guys in the room?

Hook em

• Hook 'Em 3

I’d like to understand what the complaint against the NCAA is from Tennessee and Virginia.  I understand the NCAA is going after some schools for inducement using NiL.  What’s the states’ complaint against the NCAA (other than all the schools are doing it so there shouldn’t be repercussions)?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, DanielOnorato said:

To start us off, Sark said at his press conference today that talents such as Jerrin Thompson left on their own accord. While I appreciate our coaching staffs honesty with recruits and current members of the roster. What does Jerrins self exit say about the other guys in the room?

Hook em

Love this question.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jbf19 said:

I’d like to understand what the complaint against the NCAA is from Tennessee and Virginia.  I understand the NCAA is going after some schools for inducement using NiL.  What’s the states’ complaint against the NCAA (other than all the schools are doing it so there shouldn’t be repercussions)?

Going to respond here so you can have it one spot for reference.

The state of Virginia and Tennessee are fighting for the rights of the players, not of the schools.

The states are saying two things in particular:

1. That the NCAA can not impose restrictions on NIL, whether a player is in high school or college.

2. The NCAA, therefore, can not impose restrictions on what is construed as inducement. And that is the heart of the NCAA's case against Tennessee.

• Hook 'Em 2