Eli Manning on Arch Manning transfer rumors

I think we all realize that all the “Arch is leaving” talk by the national media was just clickbait BS. I don’t see the Mannings in general and Arch is particular as people who would bail on a school just because he is not starting his FR year. Add to that his younger brother is enrolling at UT this Fall and I believe UT has an all aboard true Longhorn who will probably start for three years (after getting some quality mop up time this season). 

I'm sure Sark and staff work hard to keep Arch comfortable and happy, but it's quite the indictment on college football that so many talking heads are basically stunned that Arch won't consider transferring after one redshirt season.  Mike Farrell is the absolute worst about this. 

Is he overrated because his name is Manning or is he so good that he HAS to transfer since QE came back for 2024? Pick a lane, a-holes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think they are scared, Bobby stated on one of the streams, this is potentially another big window for Texas if the QBs they have in the pipe are as good as we think.  A la the 2000s Texas or Bama recently.

Thus their hope is that the good QBs in waiting transfer away.

In today's world of me first and I wanna start now, it's nice to see the Mannings play the long game.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Mannings aren’t quick gratification people and have enough money for Arch to worry about.

No reason to rush Arch since the Manning family is about becoming long term NFL starting QBs for ten or more seasons.  The Mannings want Arch to be prepared for long NFL career and see Sarkisian as the one to prepare Arch for the big leagues.  It’s all click bait now with stories of Arch transferring since he chose to attend Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1