Wednesday: News & Notes

20 hours ago, Ojeezy said:

Any word on where Johntay fits in the pecking order of that WR room? Probably too early to really know for sure, but thought it was worth asking with the note about Bond expecting to be WR1. I hope Johntay can be WR2 at least. 

I'm so ready for spring ball because questions like these are ones that we want to see answered. Interested to see if we start getting more vertical threats out of the slot. That's not something Sark did with JWhitt.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, uthorn1374 said:

Moore is getting a lot of mention this offseason.  Lack of news on Niblett is concerning considering his speed.  Wondering if he might become our future Silas Bolden WR.

Niblett always had the furthest to go. He was never a full-time receiver in high school. And he's not a make-you-miss in space type of receiver. He's more of a true speed guy.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, TexShoe said:

So did Murphy essentially enable Sweat to have the kind of Lombardi season he had?  All year, my untrained eyes thought Sweat was the lead BMF in the middle of that line.

I think they both clearly helped each other. Sweat is incredible against the run IMO.