OTF – Sarkisian Got Paid

100 percent worth spending all that money that isn't mine on. 

I don't see Sark as getting Jimbo fat and happy. The first 3 years seems to show a guy who's obsessed with dotting I's and crossing T's. He keeps it up and he'll be here a long time with his ability to evaluate and develop QBs. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Yeah, tough shoes to fill at Bama.  Don't think we'll ever see the kind of domination that Saban had again.

Smart's done it for a few years, but I think the playing field has been leveled. I believe that Coach Sark wants to build his own version of a 'Saban Type' Machine right here. Good Times.

37 minutes ago, BurntOrangeHorn said:

I f you do not think Sarkisian was not Saban's first choice as his successor, .... there is not much else I can say.  Bama would have paid him more than Texas did.

Never said Sark wasn’t Saban’s first choice as successor.  Sark wants to build his own legacy at Texas not follow Saban.

• Hook 'Em 2