Jump to content

Zachery Nelson

Supporters
  • Posts

    320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zachery Nelson

  1. Where is your head at on this @Gerry Hamilton and @CJ Vogel think longhorns might have gave them self a shot since DK ain’t coming I could see it coming down to Texas and Aggies kid just needs to follow his heart and where he and family wanna be at more
  2. Never thought I’d say this but I’m excited for longhorn baseball season, usually I’m just all about football but feels like we are building a great team again just like in basketball as well . 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  3. Prayers for everyone , anyone near magnolia / Hockley / Tomball need anything give me a shout here or on any of my socials ZfromTheT. may god keep y’all all safe
  4. Could we get some names?
  5. I’m like everyone else and I’m ready to cry myself asleep or pass out before a commitment again like last night … once I heard why he liked Oregon I knew Oregon was the pick but then Colin was on instagram like either today or late last night and said it ain’t over yet he gonna flip DK just wait …. So I guess if it happens I’ll be surprised
  6. Praying for everyone in its path.
  7. You the man brother , like to have it screen shot so I can keep up with it 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  8. Could we get a new list of days guys have announced as days they will announce . I know yall go over it every morning but I like a mental picture as well thank yall and make a percentage Texas pick with it 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  9. Man it’s scary world we live in , praying everyone in his path has god on their side .
  10. I hope your right but our too DT have all committed else where and usually those guys don’t flip this late in the process , ain’t looking good for the home team right now
  11. Wonder who he takes with him from us now , sure he wants help
  12. Texas about to have only a top 15 class how is this happening? We beat bama , went to the playoffs and now joining the sec and now looks like our class is falling apart …. This sucks right now
  13. Wish I could make it , everyone have a good time hook em forever 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  14. Can’t sleep, just thinking about some things and noticed Marco jokes set an announcement date , personally I don’t think it’s Texas but I wanna to hear how everyone else is feeling 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  15. Ready as well, be up and already on the clock so hopefully they spill some beans a little . Maybe drop a list of guys they are thinking
  16. Okay game over someone drop the beans , tired of this waiting game haha it’s like a bad drug the love of Texas sports with all the recruiting and silent commits
  17. Am I hearing it right that we have another new silent or is the connection I’m talking to speaking of them same (Sharma)
  18. Huge Is what I’m hearing , biggest in baseball coach history for college
  19. With that being said I’m thinking its Tennessee coach , enjoy the game and can’t wait to see what the truth is
  20. Only reason I wouldn’t know if that is the case the said and multiple people have said they have agreed on a contract already is that possible if the coach is still coaching in the championship game?
  21. So it’s not a guy from the teams tonight ? I’m confused
  22. Hearing another young man did a silent commit this evening , hope is true . Person has never been wrong before . Texas is building something special ladies and gents . Sark and co has the culture right gonna be a good time in Texas in the sec
  23. Hawk Tuah , spit on that thing 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  24. Post some screen shots , I canceled my subscription over there and followed Gerry and Bobby . the best in the business
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.