Jump to content

Longhornfrenzy

Supporters
  • Posts

    993
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Longhornfrenzy

  1. Not worried if he flips or not. I like what I'm seeing from Bishop. Just get someone from the portal 🤘🏻
  2. I'm shocked that I am tied for second..lol
  3. Yeah those were hilarious. They would be so good now that Oklahoma & aggy are struggling
  4. Just need to bring back the @Gerry Hamilton Manscape reads on C&F then all will be right in the world
  5. A weed thread on OTF was not on my bingo card for today 😁
  6. Nothing to see. It was just a rumor. I think it was wishful thinking by some of their fans
  7. Exactly 🤘🏻
  8. Rumor floating around on all 3 aggy boards that aggy Marcel Reed rolled his ankle in practice yesterday. The mods are radio silent. If true not good for aggy but good for a possible meltdown tomorrow
  9. If you want to boo and vent your frustrations call the OTF reaction line😁
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.