Jump to content

Joe Z

Supporters
  • Posts

    7570
  • Joined

Everything posted by Joe Z

  1. Great stuff Floods Puppet 🀘
  2. @CJ Vogel you must still be there waiting on ARCH 😭
  3. Jeff just said he loves me got it
  4. Lmao πŸ€£β˜ οΈπŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
  5. Or hear me out just send them to me thoughts πŸ‘€
  6. Thoughts on doing a giveaway again it’s been a long time since you have done one
  7. Assault β˜ οΈπŸ’€
  8. I was willing to sacrifice @Gerry Hamilton shame real shame
  9. Appreciate your time and your answer Floods Puppet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ in all seriousness tho you have been talking up Newman so I’m excited to hear y’all’s practice reports on it
  10. He is known as Kyle floods puppet from now on πŸ˜‚β˜ οΈπŸ’€
  11. I would keep Melvin on the right side to continue to develop his rapport with baker. But I’m also a idiot and don’t know much
  12. Who do you think will take first team reps Newman? Coleman?
  13. Fair enough
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.