Jump to content

Joe Z

Supporters
  • Posts

    7592
  • Joined

Everything posted by Joe Z

  1. It’s just sickening bro but we can’t be to vocal because all the people want is sunshine pumping and we will get tore down. Glad you have been with me the whole time hold the line boss
  2. F it I’m going to join you and Aggie Hamilton for basketball can I join you good sir 😭😭
  3. lol whatever you say 3 dollar sub
  4. It’s so sickening at this point but you bet buddy the mods will do everything they can to spin this and defend Sark, Flood, and banks. It’s what it is we will through the 2010’s nothing can hurt us
  5. Banks and flood should be left on the tarmac. Connor should not be out starting center. Just a pathetic performance. This is as bad as the Kansas loss to me absolutely pathetic and sark legit said he won’t give up play calling and won’t fire banks. This was the year for sark to get it right and he failed at it. Hope CDC and the brass tell him to hire a OC and give up play calling and if he doesn’t give it up see ya later sark this is all on sark and he refuses to change Mr adapt or die and yet sark won’t adapt we have a championship level defense and our special team and offense is absolutely pathetic
  6. It doesn’t matter what there offense looks like they are the best defense in the world according to @Bobby Burton and we shouldn’t even show up
  7. Yeah that’s my bad I probably should have said a different team because of today RIP coach
  8. CJ CJ CJ we all know you are a Sooners fan for the last 2 years it’s ok buddy hell even Bobby is joining you this week the way he talks about them it’s like they are the 85 bears
  9. You are just in hell this week CJ your poor Sooners 🤣
  10. Cam Coleman legacy game
  11. According to Bobby Burton the way he talks about OU we shouldn’t even play the game because we have already lost
  12. So your ears were muted again
  13. Jinx 🤣🤣🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
  14. @CJ Vogel I know this is a hard game for you on Saturday just know I am here for you bud
  15. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
  16. I’m mountain time zone
  17. I like that one as well I should start doing that guy as well he is funny as hell
  18. They don’t miss and get better every week
  19. It was BTA all game
  20. It is done and over with it isn’t that deep the way most of you are acting
  21. They just don’t miss
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.