Jump to content

Joe Z

Supporters
  • Posts

    7565
  • Joined

Everything posted by Joe Z

  1. You are also a coward sooo
  2. Agree let the kid focus on 1 position and let him learn
  3. @Gerry Hamilton you are the biggest flood defender here care to add anything πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
  4. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
  5. Surprise that this is actually a good game
  6. Dude beck is looking damn good wow
  7. Beck looking good @Gerry Hamiltonin shambles
  8. I hate saying this because it’s IOL but Conner looking good
  9. Sid the sloth led a impressive drive not gonna lie in beck lol
  10. Sanders with another catch that’s 3 now
  11. We have football tonight everyone sanders with a couple of catches already for Carolina
  12. Please let Colin and Biles be there please please please
  13. Best of luck in the heat OTF well everyone but Gerry of course
  14. Defund OTF πŸ˜‚
  15. I think that game is a tell for Ole miss fans about there coach and future
  16. I agree Jeff but I have to keep the fight going you understand that part. But I do agree the OL will be better but people here that see me one way lol
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.