Jump to content

davisxcole

Supporters
  • Posts

    727
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davisxcole

  1. Twas the highlight of my July 4th
  2. They’re #1 by a landslide, IT is a clear #2 and everyone else who cares
  3. *NFL NEWS* John Harbaugh is the new HC of the Giants
  4. They broke the Hero Kanu news almost a whole month before it happened 🤡
  5. don’t disappoint @Joe Zura
  6. @Bobby Burton @Gerry Hamilton Bobby of note Burton
  7. The troll got trolled
  8. This is a GOD tier gif 😂
  9. Say sh*t come on man we’re all grown here 😂
  10. Yeah I noticed how it’s slowly switching to the shrine bowl though
  11. Why is Taaffe going to a different one?
  12. Oh yeah I was so happy when aggy lost him
  13. CJ and I are around the same age so at least I made somebody smile
  14. So this is okay but Trinidad Chamblis can’t get a 6th year even though he was playing d2
  15. I need a f***ing JALEN PITRE DAWG on this roster
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.