Jump to content

TheRoJoShow

Supporters
  • Posts

    1331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheRoJoShow

  1. So by me count, the guys that have/are visiting and are considering Texas are: Cam Coleman (WR) Edwin Joseph (DB) Cal Uluave (LB) Dylan Sikorski (OL) Donte Simpson (DL) Wendell Gregory (EDGE) Mikey Bennett (OL) Miss anyone?
  2. Lol... Yeah that one should've been put to bed last night.
  3. So since the championship is 1/19 and the portal closes 1/16, what do the players contemplating the portal do?
  4. Tomorrow is the day. I feel it. Cade, Coleman, and Sikorski.
  5. Welp let’s see this ole miss roster turnover now
  6. His team Is 2 minutes from the ship. I think he’s fine.
  7. Who we think is the better portal roster? Gotta be ole miss right?
  8. Cristobal been hitting the slopes with Mike and Ray Ray
  9. Joe Cook & Nakos with RPM on On3
  10. Was supposed to be visiting this weekend
  11. I’m a huge horror movie fan! I will check it out.
  12. Second prediction for Richardson to Louisville. Bro ain’t visiting Texas.
  13. True, he only has a 97.61% hit rate.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.