Become an OTF OG

7 hours ago, Immamac said:

You didn’t apply the code. Typing it in is not sufficient you have to apply the code. 

I tried multiple times to apply the code and could not make it work. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jkates said:

I tried multiple times to apply the code and could not make it work. 

@SADBoyzUnite had a workaround that might help. At least you can clear the cart and start over. 

“Found a work around. If you go to "Orders" (under the drop down menu labeled "More"), you can cancel the prior invoices (that's how things got cued up if you had the order previously set in place but didn't finish the order). After you do that, the discount code will work again. I just got the annual subscription with the discount code working.”

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Let us know if you want a $20 refund or an additional four months added to the subscription. Happy to do either for you. Just send me an email at bobby@ontexasfootball or direct message me and let me know what you'd like to do.

Same for me, but just leave mine alone, no big deal

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Let us know if you want a $20 refund or an additional four months added to the subscription. Happy to do either for you. Just send me an email at bobby@ontexasfootball or direct message me and let me know what you'd like to do.

Extra months sound great,thanks Bobby.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guys, you have to type the code in and then push the apply code button.

However, if you went ahead and signed up and it charged you $59.95, then please let me know. We can either refund the $20 or add four months to your subscription, your choice. Just let me know via email at bobby@ontexasfootball.com. 

• Hook 'Em 1