Damonic Williams runs to PRIMETIME?

42 minutes ago, Class of 04 said:

If the kid is actually considering Colorado over us, then he probably wouldn't be a great addition to Sark's culture.

I don’t think that’s true. Travis Hunter would definitely be a culture fit. Most of the others don’t fit from a talent standpoint not culture.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Derek Handler said:

I can't imagine anyone wanting to go to the league to play for CU, it's a train wreck.   Does Big 12 allow spring transfers to go to other league members?

I agree 100%...Dane Lanning said it best lol "They fighting for clicks"

9 hours ago, Hookem97 said:

I have an On3 account as well...looked at Damonic & IDK how accurate this is or if this was before the Texas visit? Should we be concerned? 

image.thumb.png.ecb74ff3e0e79f684a576fbd8b6fa657.png

He seems to have cancelled the Colorado visit but is still going to a few places, probably LSU, Missouri and maybe Oregon.

10 hours ago, Neil Leininger said:

Is Williams even visiting Colorado? So far, he's visited OU and Texas. He plans on visiting LSU and maybe Oregon. That would be a shocker to commit there without a visit.

Nope. He cancelled the visit to Colorado I believe. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Colorado currently is not the concern. The concern is convincing Williams that Texas is the place he needs to be - that's it, that's what the Horns have to do. So far, so good.

You can be next year’s Byron Murphy.  Sark needs to point to Murphy.  It’s the system not the DL coach that made him successful as seen in Savea’s success during the spring game.

Edited by uthorn1374
  • Hook 'Em 1