Draft Aftermath

Just a few years ago, Texas had 0 picks in the 2022 draft, this year Texas finished with 11 draft picks which was second most in this class behind Michigan (13). The narrative that “Texas doesn’t develop its players” I would say is officially dead. Texas finished ahead of teams like Georgia, Alabama, Ohio st etc..  Sark has this thing rolling. No doubt this will impact not only high school recruiting but portal recruiting. 

Another thing I thought about, think of the guys that got drafted this year that probably wouldn’t have gotten drafted or certainly not as high as they did if it wasn’t for sark and companies development! Great day to be a Longhorn, now to cap this weekend off with my sons 4th birthday!!

• Hook 'Em 3