Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

He probably still get hit with the belt from his momma, so he was like, “Oh, I know I’ve messed up. Let me have the game of my life and maybe I won’t be in as much trouble.” Reminds me of cleaning the house before my parents got home because I knew the teacher called them. Hey, it worked twice. Colin, we need a few more games like this.

IMG_6306.jpeg

  • Hook 'Em 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.