Jump to content

.45s

Members
  • Posts

    1438
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .45s

  1. I still can't comprehend what they are like and the things they do on the side lines.
  2. The USA Today has an article today entitled "Texas A&M's Battered Aggie Syndrome is back. Was Mike Elko success a mirage?" 😆
  3. The USA Today has an article today entitled "Texas A&M's Battered Aggie Syndrome is back. Was Mike Elko success a mirage?" 😆
  4. RIP. Tragic ending for a great player from Texas.
  5. The SEC Shorts group used it today as a "celebration" for Florida to try when being released from Mediocrity Prison.
  6. Their church pastor and deacons may be paying him a visit, along with mom.
  7. Well, they did get Simmons in there. 😒
  8. Good luck in the playoffs. I am not thrilled about the .500 record though.
  9. Hope we don't see that on SEC Shorts.
  10. Good
  11. That was an embarrassing move by Simmons. I wonder if he gets reprimanded. The D was truly outstanding, and the O sputtered again. Coaches need to drill the players about all of those penalties.
  12. I grew up with a guy like that who was about that height at that age and wound up being a 7 footer. He was so unathletic it was pitiful. He was so skinny that coaches paid for all kinds of supplements for him in high school but it did not help. He did play on the JV team (perhaps play is not the right word) and he maybe got a few minutes a game just to keep him interested. A 6'10" guy who is athletic at the age you brought up has a good future for at least a few years.
  13. There are also corn dogs in it.
  14. According to Jeff Foxworthy, the ones living in double-wides are really well off compared to those in regular trailers. 😅
  15. I agree with the poor offense performance, but am surprised that the defense only had one sack and the interception was based on a tipped ball. I thought there would be a bit more havoc.
  16. Thanks for that. I had not seen that Barton was benched. I had only seen outsiders speculate that Barton should be benched in favor of Ant.
  17. Just saw this so will have to think about it, BUT definitely hold the Mayo and bring on the Mustard.
  18. I wonder what will happen when the injured starter he subbed for returns?
  19. I thought PC meant it was politically correct! 😂
  20. Probably one of the same kids used as a local for some of the college baseball games. The camera work and production is very shoddy in a lot of those games.
  21. RIP. All-American, National Champion, NFL, Longhorn Legend.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.