Horns_90 Posted yesterday at 01:04 PM Posted yesterday at 01:04 PM (edited) Edited yesterday at 01:05 PM by Horns_90 Pics upside foeny 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 01:29 PM Author Posted yesterday at 01:29 PM IMG_20251011_210313.heic 1 Quote
General Grant Posted yesterday at 02:12 PM Posted yesterday at 02:12 PM 1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said: Also I love the 2;30 kick time. Allows more time for pregame fun. And I will just say it I would love a 6pm kick a night game would be awesome.. Right @General Grant I’d like a midnight kickoff but 6 pm would work. 1 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago 1 hour ago, Horns_90 said: Dude on the left needs a helmet 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago 4 hours ago, BurntOrangeMD said: Haha Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago Collin Simmons me..... Hope he destroys Mateer Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 32 minutes ago Author Posted 32 minutes ago What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc. 1. The team bus drive in is always cool 2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day 3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one 4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.