Jump to content

General Grant

Supporters
  • Posts

    2044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by General Grant

  1. My boy Bill hit 50 consecutive last year. RIP friend.
  2. It’s the most wonderful time of the year
  3. Let them burn
  4. If aids was a sports website it would be the athletic
  5. Good morning from Knoxville. Weather is gorgeous. 59 degrees currently.
  6. Ketch charges a bucket of pluckers wings for the same fyi
  7. Seems obvious. Gonna mess up my outside beer drinking now.
  8. Moms are the best. Miss mine. You got it.
  9. The Dude drank White Russians. Thats who I’ll follow
  10. Is this a Saturday night live church lady spoof?
  11. Is Johnny still on the Colombian snow? Just a general question
  12. I’ve been insane for decades. I am enjoying more noise 😉
  13. They’re a cult and losers. No rumor.
  14. Meaningless theater. Jeff Traylor is a potato. Let’s go
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.