Beldar Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago 35 minutes ago, 4thandFive said: I love it too. Cinderellas might upset a few apple carts, but ultimately I think the better few teams will win in the end. And bowl games are dead. They’re just things to do around Christmas holiday when nothing else is on tv. Why could they not use the better weather and major bowl locations for playoff games when on neutral field? Quote
Beldar Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago 1 hour ago, WG Carter said: I see a real danger in 1st round picks sitting out some of these games, like they do in bowl games now. Unless the players get additional money/ insurance---lot to ask them to play almost 19 games Don't think they would sit out play off games. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.