Moderators Hank South Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago Nick Townsend returned to practice on Thursday, per a source close to the Texas tight end. Big news for the Longhorns after Townsend exited the Ohio State game with a knee injury. 21 Quote
General Grant Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I like mean football players. Third and Longhorn had an interview with him this week fyi 5 Quote
genevalonghorn Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago Is there any update on Justus Terry? Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 48 minutes ago Author Moderators Posted 48 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, genevalonghorn said: Is there any update on Justus Terry? Not yet. Was told TBD for him on Red River Shootout earlier this week. 3 Quote
UTexas Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, General Grant said: I like mean football players. Third and Longhorn had an interview with him this week fyi That was a great episode. Quote
GoHorns1 Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago 47 minutes ago, General Grant said: I like mean football players. Third and Longhorn had an interview with him this week fyi Yep watched it yesterday. I think the interview was taped before training camp. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.